- Medical Device
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Datascope Corp.
- Getinge AB
- General Electric Co.
- GE Healthcare
- Royal Philips NV
- AccessClosure Inc.
- NeoMend Inc.
- Carticept Medical Inc.
- Amedica Corp.
- Resoimplant GmbH
- Medtronic PLC
- Invatec SPA
- Baxter International Inc.
- Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Merz Aesthetics US
- Sonova Holding AG
- InSound Medical Inc.
- OriGene Technologies Inc.
- Nodality Inc.
- Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings
- Stanford University
- Molecular Biometrics Inc.
- Epigenomics AG
- Response Genetics Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Takeda Oncology
- Stemgent Inc.
- Ubiquigent Ltd.
- University of Dundee
- Merck KGaA
- EMD Millipore
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Alere Toxicology
- Alere Inc.
- Epocal Inc.
- Standard Diagnostics Inc.
- deCODE genetics EHF
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals AG
- Prometheus Laboratories Inc.
- Rosetta Genomics Ltd.
- Mindray nets $151.2mm though public sale of ADSs
- Datascope sells patient monitoring unit to Mindray for $209mm
- AccessClosure raises $30.1mm through its Series E venture round
- NeoMend raises $30mm through Series D round
- Series B generates $20mm for Carticept Medical
- Amedica gets initial $11mm in Series E round
- Resoimplant's third round generates €2.5mm
- Medtronic buys Invatec for $350mm, plus earn-outs
- Baxter to pay $240mm for ApaTech
- Merz to acquire BioForm for $253mm in cash
- Sonova get Lyric hearing aid through $75mm InSound takeover
- OriGene's Series B brings in $16mm
- Series B round brings in $15.5mm for Nodality
- Series B brings in $12.5mm for Molecular Biometrics
- Molecular Biometrics closes its $12mm Series A round
- Epigenomics raises €33mm through private placement
- Epigenomics completes €5.18mm stock sale
- Response Genetics grosses $3.9mm through PIPE
- Stemgent establishes ubiquitin-focused start-up Ubiquigent
- Merck KGAA to pay over $7bn for Millipore
- Thermo Electron acquires Fisher Scientific in reverse merger
- Millipore expands research line with Serologicals acquisition
- Inverness Medical signs preliminary deal to buy Concateno
- Inverness signs definitive agreement to buy Epocal
- Inverness to market Epocal's epoc system
- Inverness buys 76% of Standard Diagnostics for KRW242bn
- DeCode genetics bought by consortium of private investors
- Prometheus couples diagnostics platform with BSP's pipeline
- Prometheus gets US rights to Rosetta's microRNA-based tests
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.