- Medtronic PLC
- Stanford University Medical Center
- Harvard Medical School
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Cordis Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Duke University Medical Center
- Genzyme Corp.
- MG Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Nanosys Inc.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- CR Bard Inc.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Viacor Inc.
- Medtronic CoreValve LLC
- Arbor Surgical Technologies Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- Kyphon Inc.
- Medtronic MiniMed Inc.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medtronic CryoCath LP
- Medtronic Ablation Frontiers LLC
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- University of Southern California
- Keck School of Medicine
- Volcano Corp.
- Lombard Medical Inc.
- Invatec SPA
- Medtronic, Genzyme form cardiac repair JV
- Medtronic, Alnylam ally on neurodegenerative diseases
- Medtronic buys CoreValve for $700mm
- Medtronic buys Ventor Technologies for $325mm
- Medtronic makes an equity investment in Arbor Surgical
- Medtronic to buy Kyphon for cash
- Medtronic acquires MiniMed for $48/share
- Medtronic buys CryoCath for $361mm
- Medtronic buys Ablation Frontiers for $225mm plus earn-outs
- Boston Scientific to get Cardiovascular Imaging; $100 million
- Volcano acquires Jomed's IVUS and FM businesses
- Medtronic buys Invatec for $350mm, plus earn-outs
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.