- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Harvard University
- Harvard Medical School
- Dartmouth College
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Almirall SA
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Shire PLC
- Movetis NV
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Purdue Pharma LP
- Mundipharma International Corp. Ltd.
- Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Celgene Corp.
- Idenix Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Innoviva Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- ZymoGenetics Inc.
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals nets $203mm in IPO
- Microbia licenses Harvard Medical School's biofilm technology
- Microbia raises $9.8mm in its first venture round
- Microbia gets $23mm with second round of funding
- Microbia gets $26mm with private placement
- Merck, Schering-Plough develop cholesterol, respiratory drugs
- Forest helps Microbia develop, sell linaclotide in the US
- Laboratorios Almirall gets rights to Ironwood's linaclotide in Europe; later gets rights in Mexico
- Astellas gets rights to Ironwood's linaclotide in Pacific Rim
- Shire pays €428mm for public GI play Movetis
- IPO grosses €97.75mm for Movetis NV
- Purdue, Mundipharma, Infinity in major oncology/pain deal; relationship ends
- Celgene, Agios enter cancer metabolism deal
- Roche to gain full ownership of Genentech in $43.7bn deal
- Microbia completes $50mm private financing
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.