- ZymoGenetics Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Medarex Inc.
- Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novo Nordisk AS
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Facet Biotech Corp.
- Shire PLC
- Movetis NV
- Seattle Life Sciences
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- BMS buys partner ZymoGenetics for $840.6mm
- BMS gets global rights to ZymoGenetics's hepatitis C program
- BMS takes over antibody platform company Medarex for $2bn
- GSK and Synta in cancer co-development deal; ended
- Miles & Onyx will jointly R&D small-molecule drugs
- BMS bids $4.3bn for Erbitux partner ImClone; withdrawn
- Lilly comes out on top with $70/share ImClone bid
- Abbott pays $27 per share for Facet Biotech
- Shire pays €428mm for public GI play Movetis
- Seattle Life Sciences licenses compounds from ZymoGenetics
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.