- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Genentech Inc.
- Dendreon Corp.
- Tufts University
- Covance Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Lilly Research Laboratories
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- PanGenetics BV
- Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Shire PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck Serono SA
- Merck KGaA
- University College London
- Cancer Research UK
- Targacept Inc.
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals AG
- OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Array BioPharma Inc.
- Allergan Inc.
- Medivir AB
- Hangzhou Minsheng Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd.
- Zydus Cadila
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Zentiva BV
- Laboratorios Phoenix SA
- Cephalon Inc.
- Mepha LLC
- ratiopharm Group
- Endo International PLC
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- FoldRx Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Protalix BioTherapeutics Inc.
- Prosensa Holding BV
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
- Genzyme Corp.
- Exelixis Inc.
- Chroma Therapeutics Ltd.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Celgene Corp.
- Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- ViiV Healthcare
- Abbott buys Solvay's pharma biz for $6.6bn
- Abbott to pay $3.72bn for Piramal's branded generics business
- Abbott pays $170mm up front for PanGenetics's PG110
- Abbott gets rights to Reata's Phase II bardoxolone; Reata reacquires rights
- AstraZeneca, UCL sign ophthalmic stem cell deal
- AZ pens three-year alliance with Cancer Research UK; later expands
- AZ pays $200mm up front for rights to Targacept's TC5214; deal terminated
- AZ gets rights to two of Nektar's candidates
- Lilly buys private biotech Alnara for $180mm plus earn-outs
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals closes its $20mm Series A
- Series B results in $35mm for Alnara
- Bayer Schering Pharma, OncoMed ally in cancer stem cells
- Novartis licenses Array BioPharma's MEK inhibitors; terminated
- Allergan sublicenses neuropathic pain agent to BMS
- GSK gets exclusive marketing rights to Medivir's Xerclear
- Sanofi forms consumer health JV with Minsheng Pharmaceutical
- Abbott licenses rights to 24 drugs from Zydus Cadila
- AZ takes on 18 of Torrent's branded generics
- Pfizer acquires Wyeth in $67bn deal
- Merck and Schering-Plough to merge in $42bn deal
- Roche to gain full ownership of Genentech in $43.7bn deal
- Schering-Plough buys Organon for €11bn in cash
- Sanofi bids to take the rest of Zentiva
- GSK buys Laboratorios Phoenix SA for $253mm in cash
- Cephalon moves into generics via CHF622.5mm Mepha buy
- Teva becomes European generics leader via ratiopharm takeover
- Endo buys private generic drug company Qualitest for $1.2bn
- Aurobindo supplies AZ with generics for emerging markets
- Pfizer acquires FoldRx for undisclosed sum
- Pfizer gains exclusive rights to Protalix's Gaucher candidate
- GSK gets rights to Prosensa's PRO051, options on other molecules; terminated
- GSK acquires 12.6% stake in JCR, rights to biosimilars
- Sanofi launches $69 per share bid for Genzyme; $17.5bn value
- Chroma, GSK collaborate on anti-inflammatory small molecules
- Concert partners deuterium-modified drug candidates with GSK
- Celgene, Agios enter cancer metabolism deal
- Sanofi-Aventis pays big in new deal with Regeneron
- Roche brings in RNAi capabilities through Alnylam deal' Arrowhead takes over deal
- Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline set up HIV joint venture
- AZ and BMS enter Type II diabetes deal; BMS later sells diabetes business to AZ
- BMS, Pfizer work together on Phase III antithrombotic
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.