- Plexxikon Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd.
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Marcadia Biotech Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- BioVex Inc.
- Calistoga Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Cougar Biotechnology Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- ArQule Inc.
- Daiichi buys Plexxikon for $805mm up front, plus earn-outs
- Roche signs on for rights to Plexxikon's PLX4032 cancer agent
- Roche licenses Plexxikon's Phase I kidney disease candidate
- Plexxikon, Wyeth ally in developing diabetes treatments
- GSK pays $1.65bn cash for CV player Reliant Pharmaceuticals
- Roche buys metabolic disease company Marcadia Biotech
- Amgen buys BioVex for up to $1bn
- Gilead jumps further into cancer with $375mm Calistoga purchase
- J&J buys Cougar Biotechnology for about $894mm
- ArQule gets $75mm up front in two new deals with Daiichi; certain rights returned to ArQule
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.