- Medical Device
- NxStage Medical Inc.
- Insulet Corp.
- Dexcom Inc.
- REVA Medical Inc.
- AGA Medical Holdings Inc.
- China Kanghui Holdings
- D. Medical Industries Ltd.
- Electromed Inc.
- MicroPort Scientific Corp.
- HeartWare International Inc.
- Devicor Medical Products Inc.
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Thoratec Corp.
- SuperSonic Imagine SA
- Hologic Inc.
- NinePoint Medical Inc.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Olympus Corp.
- Q-Med AB
- Galderma SA
- Allergan Inc.
- Ardian Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Sadra Medical Inc.
- Pacific Biosciences of California Inc.
- Complete Genomics Inc.
- Sequenom Inc.
- Exact Sciences Corp.
- 23andMe Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pathwork Diagnostics Inc.
- Sequenta Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Dionex
- Fermentas International Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- GE Healthcare
- Clarient Inc.
- Applied Genomics Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceutica NV
- Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Genzyme Corp.
- Genzyme Diagnostics
- Genzyme Genetics
- Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- OSI Pharmaceuticals LLC
- NxStage Medical nets $73.3mm through FOPO
- FOPO nets $39.8mm for diabetes-focused Insulet
- FOPO brings in $28.4mm for glucose monitoring firm DexCom
- REVA Medical completes its Australian IPO
- Stentys raises €22.7mm through its initial public offering
- AGA Medical Holdings nets $88.3mm in IPO
- IPO nets $50.9mm for China Kanghui Holdings
- IPO on Nasdaq nets $9.8mm for Israel-based D Medical Industries
- Electromed nets $6.29mm through its IPO
- MicroPort Scientific floats on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- HeartWare brings in $143.75mm through the public offering of debt
- Devicor Medical brings in $151.5mm in first round
- Mindray nets $151.2mm though public sale of ADSs
- Thoratec, HeartWare combine in merger; withdrawn
- HeartWare nets $51.3mm through public offering
- Series C round brings €34.5mm to SuperSonic Imagine
- Hologic to sell SuperSonic Imagine's ultrasound system
- NinePoint Medical brings in $33mm through Series A round
- NinePoint Medical gets IP from Mass General
- Reckitt Benckiser buys SSL International for £2.54bn in cash
- St. Jude Medical acquires AGA Medical for $1.3bn
- BSC sells neurovascular unit to Stryker for $1.5bn
- Olympus buys Stryker's OP-1 line for $60mm
- Galderma buys Q-Med for at least SEK6.7bn in cash
- Ardian brings in $47mm through its Series C round
- Medtronic acquires Ardian for $800mm in cash, plus earn-outs
- Boston Scientific buys Sadra Medical for up to $386mm in cash
- Pacific Biosciences nets $186mm via its IPO
- IPO nets $50.2mm for Complete Genomics
- Pacific Biosciences raises $109mm through Series F round
- Complete Genomics closes $39mm Series E venture round
- FOPO nets $90.8mm for Sequenom
- Exact Sciences nets $64.9mm through follow-on
- J&J's venture arm joins backers in 23andMe's $31mm Series C
- Series C round brings $30mm to Pathwork Diagnostics
- Sequenta completes $13mm Series B financing
- Thermo acquires chromatography specialist Dionex for $2.1bn
- Thermo Fisher acquires Fermentas for $260mm
- GE to buy Clarient for $587mm
- Clarient buys Applied Genomics in all-stock deal
- J&J, GE team up to create Alzheimer's disease diagnostic
- Sekisui Chemical pays $265mm in cash for Genzyme Diagnostics
- LabCorp to pay $925mm cash for Genzyme Genetics
- Sanofi launches $69 per share bid for Genzyme; $17.5bn value
- Genzyme Genetics sublicenses EGFR mutation assay to Roche
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.