- Clarient Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- General Electric Co.
- Novartis AG
- Genoptix Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Celera Corp.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Athena Diagnostics Inc.
- Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings
- Genzyme Corp.
- Genzyme Genetics
- Nodality Inc.
- On-Q-ity Inc.
- Qiagen NV
- Qiagen Manchester Ltd.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Dako AS
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Medco Health Solutions Inc.
- GE to buy Clarient for $587mm
- Novartis buys Genoptix for $440mm
- Quest Diagnostics buys Celera
- Thermo Fisher sells Athena Diagnostics to Quest for $740mm
- LabCorp to pay $925mm cash for Genzyme Genetics
- Series B round brings in $15.5mm for Nodality
- Qiagen buys DxS for $95mm plus earn-outs
- Eli Lilly to buy Avid for $300mm up front plus earn-outs
- DxS and AZ work on companion diagnostic for Iressa
- Dako and AZ to develop companion diagnostics for cancer
- LabCorp buys Monogram Biosciences for $107mm plus debt
- Monogram Biosciences, Pfizer collaborate on HIV assay
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.