- Johnson & Johnson
- DePuy Synthes Spine Inc.
- Synthes Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Kyphon Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Abbott Spine
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Benvenue Medical Inc.
- SpinalMotion Inc.
- Core Essence Orthopaedics Inc.
- Emphasys Medical Inc.
- Pulmonx Corp.
- Invuity Inc.
- IlluminOss Medical Inc.
- Sonoma Orthopedic Products Inc.
- ReGen Biologics Inc.
- Moximed Inc.
- Carticept Medical Inc.
- Fujifilm SonoSite Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- ApaTech Ltd.
- Orthovita Inc.
- DePuy AcroMed will buy Link Spine Group
- Synthes-Stratec buys Spine Solutions for $350mm
- Stryker acquires SpineCore
- Kyphon acquires St. Francis for $525mm in cash plus earn-outs
- Medtronic to buy Kyphon for cash
- Zimmer buys Abbott Spine for $360mm cash
- Series C brings Benvenue Medical $35.5mm for Kiva system trial
- Series B leads to $11.5mm for device firm Core Essence Orthopaedics
- Moximed gets $10mm of a proposed $11mm round
- Series B generates $20mm for Carticept Medical
- Baxter to pay $240mm for ApaTech
- Stryker acquires Orthovita for $309mm in cash and debt
- J&J buys Synthes for $21.7bn
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.