- Medical Device
- Tornier NV
- Spiracur Inc.
- NeoVista Inc.
- VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies Inc.
- Glaukos Corp.
- Ocular Therapeutix Inc.
- Sequana Medical AG
- IDev Technologies Inc.
- Terumo Corp.
- Terumo BCT Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Atritech Inc.
- ReVascular Therapeutics Inc.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Intelect Medical Inc.
- Accuray Inc.
- TomoTherapy Inc.
- Align Technology Inc.
- Cadent Holdings Inc.
- 3M Co.
- Brontes Technologies Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- Sybron Dental Specialties Inc.
- Pacific Biosciences of California Inc.
- Complete Genomics Inc.
- BG Medicine Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Opko Health Inc.
- Quidel Corp.
- Diagnostic Hybrids Inc.
- CardioDx Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- GE Healthcare
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Zinfandel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceutica NV
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
- Biocartis NV
- McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Janssen Diagnostics LLC
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- EMD Millipore
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Athena Diagnostics Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Lancaster Laboratories Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- Celera Corp.
- Novartis AG
- Genoptix Inc.
- Tornier NV nets $162mm via IPO
- Spiracur raises $35mm in third round
- NeoVista brings in $33.8mm through its Series E venture round
- VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies closes its $31mm Series E round
- Glaukos brings in $29.5mm through its Series E round
- Ocular Therapeutix brings in $14mm through its Series D round; adds money
- Existing backers participate in NeoVista's $18mm Series D
- AMD device developer NeoVista achieves $41mm via third round
- Series B brings in CHF23.7mm for NovaShunt AG
- IDev Technologies sells $27.7mm in Series B round
- Terumo to buy CaridianBCT for $2.6bn
- Boston Scientific buys Atritech
- Boston Scientific buys ReVascular Therapeutics
- Intelect Medical is acquired by Boston Scientific for $60mm
- Series B gives neurostimulation start-up Intelect Medical $7mm
- Boston Scientific invests in Intelect, gets DBS rights
- Accuray pays $269mm in cash and stock for TomoTherapy
- 3M buys Brontes Technologies for $95mm
- Danaher pays $2bn for Sybron Dental Specialties
- Pacific Biosciences nets $186mm via its IPO
- IPO nets $50.2mm for Complete Genomics
- BG Medicine nets $37.4mm through its IPO
- BG Medicine files for its IPO
- BG Medicine, Siemens work on galectin-3 test
- BG Medicine signs galectin-3 deal with Boston Scientific
- Opko Health FOPO nets $105mm
- Opko pays $10mm in cash for oligonucleotide developer Curna
- Diagnostics firm Quidel nets $50.4mm in FOPO
- Quidel purchases Diagnostic Hybrids for $130mm in cash
- CardioDx brings in $57.5mm so far through its Series E round
- CardioDx gets $34.6mm through Series D venture round
- CardioDx, GE pen cardiovascular alliance
- Zinfandel grants Takeda exclusive rights to Alzheimer’s disease biomarker
- J&J gets rights to Biocartis' molecular diagnostics platform
- Insight Pharmaceuticals buys e.p.t. from McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- Veridex, Mass Gen work on circulating tumor cell technology
- Danaher takes over Beckman Coulter in deal worth $6.8bn
- Merck KGAA to pay over $7bn for Millipore
- Thermo Fisher sells Athena Diagnostics to Quest for $740mm
- Eurofins acquires Lancaster Labs from Thermo Fisher for $200mm
- Quest Diagnostics buys Celera
- Novartis buys Genoptix for $440mm; Genoptix sold off
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.