- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- Dendreon Corp.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Allos Therapeutics Inc.
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Genentech Inc.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- NitroMed Inc.
- Archemix Corp.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Celgene Corp.
- Gloucester Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- ZymoGenetics Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Takeda Oncology
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- OSI Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Trimeris Inc.
- Insmed Inc.
- Tercica Inc.
- Acorda Therapeutics Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Transave Inc.
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Genzyme Corp.
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Bayer HealthCare LLC
- Biogen Inc.
- Nicox SA
- Horizon Therapeutics PLC
- Seattle Genetics Inc.
- Five Prime Therapeutics Inc.
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sanofi-Aventis pays big in new deal with Regeneron
- Genentech pays $35mm up front for Actelion's Tracleer
- Deerfield wins sweetened bid to acquire NitroMed
- NitroMed plans reverse merger with Archemix; terminated
- GlaxoSmithKline buys Praecis for $54.8mm in cash
- Forest boosts depression portfolio in $1.1bn acquisition of Clinical Data
- Celgene licenses Thalomid to Pharmion
- Pharmion nets $76.2mm with IPO
- Pharmion nets $238.1mm with FOPO
- Celgene, Pharmion restructure 2001 thalidomide deal
- Celgene buys Pharmion for $2.6bn in cash and stock
- Gloucester licenses anticancer compound from Fujisawa
- Celgene to buy Gloucester for $340mm up front
- BMS buys partner ZymoGenetics for $840.6mm
- Ilex and Millennium terminate 50/50 JV
- Takeda to buy Millennium for $8.2bn in cash
- Merck buys Insmed's follow-on biologics assets for $130mm
- Insmed buys majority interest in Transave
- Elan grants Acorda US rights to its Zanaflex
- Millennium acquires LeukoSite for $585mm
- Genzyme & BioMarin develop enzyme for genetic disorders
- BioMarin licenses Ascent Pediatrics' Orapred; option to buy
- Alliant gets respiratory line from BioMarin
- Celgene to pay $2.9bn to acquire Abraxis BioScience
- Miles & Onyx will jointly R&D small-molecule drugs
- Onyx to buy Proteolix for $276mm plus earn-outs
- Idec buys Biogen for $6.84bn in stock
- CoTherix gets acquired by Actelion for $420mm in cash
- GSK exercises option to HGS's LymphoStat-B
- HGS pays $50mm up front for rights to FivePrime anticancer candidate
- Celgene, Agios enter cancer metabolism deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.