- Altana, Pharmacia develop and market roflumilast; deal ends
- Sanofi-Synthelabo markets Pharmacia's Ambien in the US
- Aventis co-promotes Byk Gulden's Ciclesonide in US
- Pfizer to help develop and market Eisai's Alzheimer's drug
- BMS and ImClone Systems market cancer drug; concluded
- Biogen and Celltech develop Crohn's disease drug; development halted
- Genta, Aventis sign $480mm antisense deal; ended
- Altana, GPC enter drug discovery agreement
- Boehringer Ingelheim, Pfizer to co-promote Spiriva
- Merck licenses Celltech's asthma treatment for $50 million
- Schering-Plough licenses asthma drugs from Chiroscience
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.