- Arrow Therapeutics Ltd.
- Ardana PLC
- Alnylam Holding Co.
- Aventis SA
- ProStrakan Group PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Virogen Ltd.
- MedImmune LLC
- Apath LLC
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Elitra Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Melinta Therapeutics Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- NeuTec Pharma Ltd.
- GeneSoft Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- LG Life Sciences Ltd.
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Vicuron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Novartis AG
- Idenix Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- UCB Celltech
- Arrow Therapeutics gets £21mm in Series B round
- Ardana raises £20mm in Series B round; adds another £9mm
- Alnylam closes $24.6mm financing round
- ProSkelia completes $58.5mm private financing
- Arrow, Virogen develop antivirals
- Gilead acquires Triangle for $464mm
- Arrow Therapeutics signs antiviral deal with Triangle
- Antibiotics developer Rib-X closes Series B round
- GeneSoft will promote LG Life Sciences' Factive
- Cubist licenses daptomycin from Lilly
- Novartis Pharma and Idenix enter antiviral deal; terminated
- Elitra Pharmaceuticals acquires Mycota Biosciences
- MedImmune acquires Aviron
- Versicor merges with Biosearch Italia in $234mm stock swap
- Arrow Therapeutics receives £7mm in second round
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.