- Lilly licenses Amylin's diabetes drug; deal ends with rights returned to Amylin
- Zealand Pharma licenses Aventis rights to diabetes compound
- Ipsen and Roche to develop diabetes therapeutic; terminated
- Amylin, Alkermes develop long-acting diabetes drug
- Beaufour Ipsen, Roche developing anticancer drugs
- Roche licenses Antisoma's oncology compounds
- Roche licenses Memory Pharma's compound to treat Alzheimer's
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.