- Actelion licenses endothelin antagonist RO 61-0612 from Roche
- Actelion licenses Hoffmann-La Roche's bosentan
- Actelion completes seed financing of $12mm
- Actelion Ltd. closes $25.9mm private financing
- Actelion raises $159mm in IPO
- Actelion, Genentech co-promote tezosentan in US
- Genentech pays $35mm up front for Actelion's Tracleer
- Celltech Chiroscience PLC acquires Medeva PLC for $914mm
- Celltech acquires OGS
- Actelion licenses OGS's Zavesca
- Chiron buys PowderJect for £542mm
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.