- Gastrotech Pharma AS
- Cellartis AB
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- AEterna Zentaris Inc.
- Helsinn Therapeutics (US) Inc.
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Merck Serono SA
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Aventis SA
- Zealand Pharma AS
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Solvay SA
- Merck KGaA
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Alizyme PLC
- Dynogen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Rejuvenon licenses Novo Nordisk's compounds
- Lilly licenses Amylin's diabetes drug; deal ends with rights returned to Amylin
- Zealand Pharma licenses Aventis rights to diabetes compound
- Ipsen and Roche to develop diabetes therapeutic; terminated
- Gastrotech, Lilly develop peptides for digestive disorders
- Dynogen raises $50mm in second venture round
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.