- Cell Therapeutics acquires Novuspharma
- Micromet, Novuspharma team up to develop MT201 for cancer
- Wellcome gets rights to 7 Centocor antibody-based drugs
- Astra gets rights to NicOx's NO-NSAIDS; deal terminated
- Nobex, GSK sign $283mm oral insulin deal; cancelled
- Transkaryotic Therapies in $66.5mm licensing deal with HMR
- Pharmacia co-promotes Celltech's CDP870; terminated
- MedImmune helps Micromet develop MT103 for cancer; ends
- Aventis to co-develop, -promote Regeneron's VEGF Trap
- Genentech and Roche license OSI's lead drug
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.