- Novartis acquires Lek
- Teva acquires Sicor for $3.3bn in cash and stock
- Dragon merges with Chinese drug company
- BioPartners, Rentschler to develop multiple sclerosis drug
- BioPartners, Durect develop slow-release interferon alpha
- BioGeneriX, Neose develop GlycoPEGylated protein
- Momenta, Sandoz develop and market complex drugs; expanded in separate deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.