- UCB Celltech
- Pfizer Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- UCB Pharma SA
- UCB Group
- Amgen Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Biogen Inc.
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Genentech Inc.
- Vernalis Group PLC
- Pierre Fabre Group
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Allergan PLC
- Dynavax Technologies Corp.
- Merck Serono SA
- Solvay SA
- Aventis SA
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- Oscient Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Pharmacia co-promotes Celltech's CDP870; terminated
- UCB buys Celltech for £1.53bn in cash
- Elan licenses rights to Vanguard's frovatriptan; terminated
- UCB gets US co-promotion rights to Alza's Ditropan XL
- UCB markets Watson's incontinence drug; terminated
- UCB Farmchim/Dynavax allergy deal terminated
- Schering-Plough licenses Avakine from Centocor
- J&J is acquiring Centocor
- Sanofi-Synthélabo closes takeover of Aventis
- Nycomed takes on European rights to NPS's Preos; all rights later returned
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.