Opto Circuits India Limited
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Opto Circuits India Limited
Developers of new ophthalmic products are thinking outside of the box. A raft of new gene therapies are progressing in the clinic, including a gene therapy paired with biomimetic goggles. Elsewhere, technology players are partnering with traditional biopharmaceutical companies and bringing algorithms, machine learning and microelectronics to bear on eye disorders and disease diagnostics.
Manufacturers of ultrasound systems, vital sign monitors, and organ transplant devices were targeted by three device-related warning letters issued this week.
The US interventional cardiology market will continue to exhibit weak growth in the next five years, but there will be pockets of healthy growth, such as in coronary thrombectomy devices. According to Medtech Insight’s latest report on the sector, growth to 2018 will also be supported by several other factors.
Derived from Strategic Transactions, Elsevier Business Intelligence’s premium source for tracking life sciences deal activity, the Medical Device Deals Update column is a survey of recent medtech M&A, Alliance, and Financing activity.
- Medical Devices
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Drug Delivery
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
In Vitro Diagnostics
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced Micronic Devices Ltd.
- Cardiac Science Corporation
- Criticare Systems Inc.
- Devon Innovations Pvt Ltd.
- Eurocor Gmbh
- Maxcor Lifescience Inc.
- Mediaid Inc.
- N.S. Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
- Opto Cardiac Care Ltd.
- Opto Circuits (Malaysia) SDN BHD
- Opto Eurocor Healthcare Ltd.
- Opto Infrastructure Ltd.
- Ormed Medical Technology Ltd.
- Unetixs Vascular Inc.