Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Top 100 Review: The Calm Before The Storm – But Some Medtechs Already Reflect The Ravages Of COVID-19
2019 saw fewer revenues-boosting major acquisitions by top-tier medtechs. Companies that reported after the calendar year-end were the first to see the consequences of the pandemic on their annual figures.
The company is recalling all unused Lotus Edge inventory and will stop developing the Lotus platform while shifting resources to support its Acurate neo2 transcatheter aortic valve system. The decision will cost the company up to $300m.
Masimo’s planned buyout of Lidco could help expand its footprint into the US.
The company’s third-quarter sales were up 4% year-over-year as transcatheter aortic valve replacement procedure volumes returned to pre-pandemic levels.
- Implantable Devices
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CardiAQ Valve Technologies, Inc.
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- Embrella Cardiovascular, Inc.
- Harpoon Medical, Inc.
- Percutaneous Valve Technologies, Inc.
- Valtech Cardio, Ltd.