Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
New trial data shows Boston Scientific’s Sentinel cerebral embolic protection device may reduce the risk of disabling stroke, but it does not appear to reduce the overall risk of stroke.
Edwards Lifesciences is ramping up US commercialization of its Pascal Precision mitral valve transcatheter edge-to-edge repair device, the first US competitor for Abbott’s MitraClip. The FDA approved Pascal Precision earlier than the company expected, based on results of the CLASP IID trial.
Results of the CLASP IID trial showed Edwards’ Pascal mitral valve repair system was non-inferior for safety and effectiveness compared to Abbott’s MitraClip device.
Part II of highlights the cardiovascular tech sectors includes news from Medtronic, Edwards Lifesciences, and Abbott, plus a look at the upcoming TCT Conference in Boston.
- Implantable Devices
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CardiAQ Valve Technologies, Inc.
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- Embrella Cardiovascular, Inc.
- Harpoon Medical, Inc.
- Percutaneous Valve Technologies, Inc.
- Valtech Cardio, Ltd.