Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
The company’s revenue was down just 1% year-over-year in the third quarter of fiscal 2021, despite the ongoing impact of the pandemic.
Fourth-quarter sales of Edwards Sapien transcatheter aortic valve systems grew 2% year-over-year overall, despite the intense challenges created by COVID-19.
The annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference includes presentations from many major medtech companies outlining their growth strategies and expectations for 2021. Here are some of the highlights from the first day of the meeting.
Delivering innovation is still the driving force for medtechs intent on growing in the market, regardless of COVID-19, the disruptive effects of which have intensified with the appearance of new variants, says Jefferies Healthcare equity analyst Raj Denhoy.
- Implantable Devices
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CardiAQ Valve Technologies, Inc.
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- Embrella Cardiovascular, Inc.
- Harpoon Medical, Inc.
- Percutaneous Valve Technologies, Inc.
- Valtech Cardio, Ltd.