Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Sapien 3 is now indicated to treat failed right ventricular outflow tract conduits, surgical bioprosthetic pulmonary valves and transcatheter aortic valves.
The company is sponsoring an early feasibility trial of the Intrepid transcatheter valve replacement system for patients with severe tricuspid regurgitation.
Medtronic’s revenue of $6.5bn in the first quarter of fiscal 2021 represents a 17% fall year-over-year, but it still beat analysts’ projections.
The company recorded $925m in revenue in the second quarter of 2020, exceeding the top end of its previous guidance, and expects to return to growth by the end of the year.
- Implantable Devices
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CardiAQ Valve Technologies, Inc.
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- Embrella Cardiovascular, Inc.
- Harpoon Medical, Inc.
- Percutaneous Valve Technologies, Inc.
- Valtech Cardio, Ltd.