Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Portico with the FlexNav delivery system earned FDA approval for people with symptomatic, severe aortic stenosis who would be at high or extreme risk in open-heart surgery.
The market for surgical heart valve replacement devices is projected to steadily decline, as newer, more innovative transcatheter techniques poach customers, according to a new report from Informa’s Meddevicetracker.
The fund will support financial institutions in underserved communities and promote an economic cycle focused on creating jobs.
The rise of digital alongside long-established physical methods of care delivery should not give rise to notions of an "either/or" choice, but should rather be seen as an “and,” said Accenture’s Andrew Meade in conversation with In Vivo.
- Implantable Devices
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CardiAQ Valve Technologies, Inc.
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- Embrella Cardiovascular, Inc.
- Harpoon Medical, Inc.
- Percutaneous Valve Technologies, Inc.
- Valtech Cardio, Ltd.