Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Among the company's many milestones in the first quarter, the FDA approved its Therasphere radiation seed device, a major building block of the company's interventional oncology business.
Edwards Lifesciences reported $1.2bn in sales in the first quarter of 2021, up 5% year-over-year and exceeding the projections the company offered three months ago.
Digital Health Roundup, March 2021: Record-Breaking Funding; Exec Chats With Medtronic, Edwards LifeSciences
In this new roundup feature focusing on the most notable developments in digital health, we pick the key news to date.
The next-generation TriClip G4 comes in more sizes than the original TriClip and features enhanced leaflet grasping features.
- Implantable Devices
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CardiAQ Valve Technologies, Inc.
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- Embrella Cardiovascular, Inc.
- Harpoon Medical, Inc.
- Percutaneous Valve Technologies, Inc.
- Valtech Cardio, Ltd.