Endo International plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Endo International plc
BK Medical’s intraoperative imaging and surgical navigation technologies will help GE Healthcare’s ultrasound business expand outside diagnostic imaging into surgical and therapeutic interventions.
Endo’s Par generics unit has launched the first US generic version of Pfizer’s Chantix (varenicline) tablets, entering the market just after the originator recalled the brand over nitrosamine impurities.
Colgate shifts innovation focus to product launches that expand categories and grow sales for the long term. “We have to expand the pie in the categories that we compete … we’re not going to do that with simply core adjacencies,” says CEO Noel Wallace.
The company plans to make a new EUA request prior to filing a BLA, but does not yet have a specific timeline. Meanwhile, it has been preparing for the drug’s distribution as a COVID-19 treatment.
- Drug Delivery
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- American Medical Systems, Inc.
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ASTORA Women's Health
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Actient Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Slate Pharmaceuticals)
- DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Edict Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Endo Finance LLC
- Endo Health Solutions Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.
- Endo Ventures Limited
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- JHP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Paladin Labs Inc. (Allon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ativa Pharma S.A,
- Labopharm Inc.
- Triton Pharma, Inc.
- ViRexx Medical Corp.)
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Penwest Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Strativa Pharmaceuticals
- Valera Pharmaceuticals