Endo International plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Endo International plc
Biosimilar licensing agreement also includes option on Yervoy-based product. Oxford BioTherapeutics, ImmunoGen pair their technologies for development of novel cancer ADCs.
Study will examine how the six largest pharmacy benefit managers in the US handle 10 disease categories. Federal Trade Commissioners unanimously support inquiry after its scope was broadened from an earlier version that drew objections from Republicans.
Federal Trade Commission study of the six largest pharmacy benefit managers in the US wins the unanimous support of commissioners after its scope was broadened from an earlier version.
According to a report commissioned by PhRMA, the three largest pharmacy benefit managers continue to exclude more drugs from standard formularies, including those with expedited FDA approval.
- Drug Delivery
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- American Medical Systems, Inc.
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ASTORA Women's Health
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Actient Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Slate Pharmaceuticals)
- DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Edict Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Endo Finance LLC
- Endo Health Solutions Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.
- Endo Ventures Limited
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- JHP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Paladin Labs Inc. (Allon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ativa Pharma S.A,
- Labopharm Inc.
- Triton Pharma, Inc.
- ViRexx Medical Corp.)
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Penwest Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Strativa Pharmaceuticals
- Valera Pharmaceuticals