Latest From Corning Inc.
Device financing dropped more than 40% to $714 million in Q1; Smith & Nephew’s $1.7 billion acquisition of ArthroCare overshadowed acquisitions. Diagnostics companies raised $568 million, a 34% increase over 2013’s final quarter; nonprofits provided assets to diagnostics firms in multiple licensing arrangements.
Derived from Strategic Transactions, Informa’s premium source for tracking life sciences deal activity, the Recent Financings Of Private Companies column provides a comprehensive monthly review of emerging life science companies that have received venture funding, including companies within the In Vitro Diagnostics, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceuticals sectors. This month’s column covers deals announced March through April 2014.
Derived from Strategic Transactions, Informa’s premium source for tracking life sciences deal activity, the Medical Device Deals Update column is a survey of recent medtech M&A, alliance, and financing activity. This month’s column covers deals announced March-April 2014.
New deputy commissioner Howard Sklamberg tells “The Pink Sheet” that globalization of the drug supply eventually will become more commonplace, and ideally less of a concern, for American consumers.
- Therapeutic Areas
- North America
- Parent & Subsidiaries
- Biosym Technologies Inc.
- California Reference Laboratory
- Canberra Clinical Laboratories
- Capitol Medical Laboratory Inc.
- Community Clinical Laboratories
- Continental Bio Clinical Laboratory Service
- Corning HTA
- Corning Lab Services Inc.
- Corning Life Sciences Inc.
- Corning Nichols Institute
- Damon Biotech Europe Ltd.
- Damon Clinical Laboratories
- Damon Corp.
- Diagnostic Instruments
- GH Besselaar Associates
- Hazleton Laboratories Corp.
- Immuno Technology Service Productions BV
- JS Pathology PLC
- KRJ Ltd.
- MAWD Medical Laboratories
- Med-Chek Laboratories Inc.
- Medlab Inc.
- MetPath Inc.
- MetPath-New England
- Mission Bay Reference Laboratory
- MPC Laboratory
- Nichols Institute Diagnostics
- Nichols Institute Network Inc.
- Reference Laboratory
- Saint-Amand Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- SciCor Inc.
- Southgate Medical Laboratory System
- Wadsworth-ALERT Laboratories
- Senior Management
Wendell P Weeks, Chmn., Pres. & CEO
James B Flaws, Vice Chmn. & CFO
Lawrence D McRae , EVP, Strategy & Corp. Dev.
- Contact Info
Phone: (607) 974-9000
1 Riverfront Plaza
Corning, NY 14831
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.