Division of Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Latest From Shire PLC
HanAll and Daewoong remain upbeat on dry eye candidate HL036 and are gearing up for a second Phase III US study despite the first missing its primary endpoint in just-released top-line results.
Political worries aside, industry is confidently executing on focused strategies as it welcomes a new decade, even if a lack of deal news at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference didn't excite investors.
Corporate consolidation and specialization were major threads running through the 2010s in Japan. Reimbursement pricing issues continued to dominate the policy sphere while new forms of therapy benefited from positive regulatory reforms.
Emergence of the inter partes review process dramatically changed the patent dispute arena. The decade also brought biosimilar litigation, generic price-fixing complaints, opioid lawsuits and new government investigations and antitrust actions.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Therapeutic Areas
- Infectious & Viral Diseases
- Neurology, Nervous System
- Shire Ltd.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
- North America
- Parent & Subsidiaries
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Baxalta Inc.
- Bikam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin Biosciences Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics Pty. Ltd.
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair Inc.
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Meritage Pharma Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New River Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Pervasis Therapeutics Inc.
- Richwood Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corp.
- sanaplasma AG
- SARcode Bioscience Inc.
- Shire BioChem Inc.
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies AB
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies Inc.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Ireland Ltd.
- Shire Regenerative Medicine Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
- Shire PLC
- Senior Management
Flemming Ornskov, MD, CEO
Thomas Dittrich, CFO
Perry Sternberg, Head, US Commercial
Andreas Busch, PhD, Head, R&D & CSO
- Contact Info
Phone: (44)(617) 349-0200
300 Shire Way
Lexington, MA 02421
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.