Division of Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Latest From Shire PLC
US FDA advisory committee finds merit in each of four industry-suggested alternative approaches to the current paradigm for assessing the impact of renal impairment on drug exposures; agency's own 2010 draft guidance does not reflect its current thinking on the design of dedicated pharmacokinetic studies.
The start-up run by ex-Lumena leadership is testing REN001 for rare genetic mitochondrial diseases with two Phase Ib trials under way and plans to start a third later this year.
Two years after its first big Navacim-based tie-up with Novartis, Parvus could earn beyond $800m in autoimmune R&D pact with Genentech. Iconic licenses ADC tech from Zymeworks, then out-licenses lead candidate to Exelixis.
Takeda remains committed to meeting its post-Shire divestment target, as it faces up to $2bn in at-risk revenues from expiries and seeks additional cost synergies.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Therapeutic Areas
- Infectious & Viral Diseases
- Neurology, Nervous System
- Shire Ltd.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
- North America
- Company Type
- Midsize European
- Parent & Subsidiaries
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Baxalta Inc.
- Bikam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin Biosciences Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics Pty. Ltd.
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair Inc.
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Meritage Pharma Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New River Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Pervasis Therapeutics Inc.
- Richwood Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corp.
- sanaplasma AG
- SARcode Bioscience Inc.
- Shire BioChem Inc.
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies AB
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies Inc.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Ireland Ltd.
- Shire Regenerative Medicine Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
- Shire PLC
- Senior Management
Flemming Ornskov, MD, CEO
Thomas Dittrich, CFO
Perry Sternberg, Head, US Commercial
Andreas Busch, PhD, Head, R&D & CSO
- Contact Info
Phone: (44)(617) 349-0200
300 Shire Way
Lexington, MA 02421
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.