Latest From GlaxoSmithKline PLC
The Turkish Government’s carrot-and-stick “localization” policy has started to yield results with some multinational pharma companies including GSK and Sanofi disclosing joint production ventures with local companies, but these ventures have been limited by difficult economic conditions and worsening investment environment, and the fixed euro rate.
Trialtrove’s annual review of clinical trials initiated by industry sponsors is a useful gauge of the diversity and innovative potential of biopharma’s investments in R&D. This year’s report reveals that, while there are patterns of consistency in many aspects of the trial landscape, changes are in the wind – particularly as companies outside the pharma top 20 now contribute more completed trials than any other type of sponsor.
GSK's proposed usage for mouth spray product – reducing withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving – differs little from the first NRT product approved in US in 1984. Additional suggested label instructions primarily focus on stating NRTs can be used to reduce smoking or gradually stop tobacco use as opposed to quitting within a specified amount of time.
- Therapeutic Areas
- Immune Disorders
- Infectious & Viral Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
- Neurology, Nervous System
- Respiratory, Pulmonary
- Western Europe
- Company Type
- Big Pharma
- Parent & Subsidiaries
- Affymax NV
- AKE Pathologists
- Allen & Hanburys Ltd.
- American Medical Optics
- Block Drug Co. Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pakistan Ltd.
- Burroughs Wellcome Co.
- Burroughs Wellcome Inc.
- Cellzome AG
- Center of Excellence for External Drug Discovery
- CNS Inc.
- Corixa Corp.
- Diversified Prescription Delivery
- Domantis Ltd.
- Galvani Bioelectronics
- Genelabs Technologies Inc.
- Glaxo Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Glaxo Canada-IAF Biochem Joint Venture
- Glaxo Group Research Ltd.
- Glaxo Hong Kong
- Glaxo Laboratories Ltd.
- Glaxo Research and Development Ltd.
- Glaxo Wellcome Inc.
- Glaxo Wellcome PLC
- Glaxo Wellcome SA
- Glaxo Wellcome SPA
- GlaxoSmithKline (China) Investment Co. Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals SA
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- GlaxoSmithKline Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline KK
- GlaxoSmithKline LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- GlycoVaxyn AG
- GSK Biologicals Shenzhen Co. Ltd.
- GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- ID Biomedical Corp.
- International Clinical Laboratories Inc.
- International Hydron Corp.
- Laboratorios Phoenix SA
- Lombart Optical of Virginia Ltd.
- Maxinutrition Group Holdings Ltd.
- Morrith SA
- Nanjing MeiRui Pharma Co. Ltd
- Nippon Glaxo Co. Ltd.
- Norcliff Thayer and Reheis
- Okairos AG
- Pathology and Cytology Laboratories
- Polfa Poznan SA
- Praecis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Puget Sound Institute of Pathology Inc.
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sachsisches Serumwerk GMBH
- Sirtris Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- SmithKline Beecham
- SmithKline Beecham Animal Health
- SmithKline Beecham Consumer Healthcare
- SmithKline Beecham Corp.
- SmithKline Beecham Healthcare Services
- SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
- SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals R&D
- SmithKline Beecham Seiyaku KK
- SmithKline Bio-Science Laboratories
- SmithKline Diagnostics Inc.
- Softsite Contact Lens Laboratory Inc.
- Stiefel Research Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Total Support Management Group
- ViiV Healthcare
- Visiontech Inc.
- Wellcome Biotechnology Ltd.
- Wellcome Diagnostics
- Wellcome Foundation Ltd.
- Zambeletti SPA
- Senior Management
Emma Walmsley, CEO
Simon Dingemans, CFO
David Redfern, Chief Strategy Officer
Hal Barron, MD, Pres., R&D & CSO
- Contact Info
Phone: (44) 20 8047 5000
980 Great West Rd.
Brentford, TW8 9GS
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.