Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
ES: Public Company Edition: Fifty biopharma companies launched initial public offerings in the US last year and there have been 52 so far in 2020, including Metacrine, Dyne, Athira and COMPASS.
Amylyx has raised just $75m to date, but that was enough to develop AMX0035 through a Phase II/III trial in which the drug slowed the progression of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis versus placebo.
HIF-PHI inhibitor failed to show non-inferiority to ESAs in the primary cardiovascular safety endpoint of a Phase III program for the treatment of anemia due to chronic kidney disease.
Takeda’s collaboration with the private UK biotech includes NASH and other liver disorders. Reliance will take on Amazon in the India pharmacy space with acquisition of Netmeds.
- Drug Delivery
- OTC, Consumer
Drug Discovery Tools
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- BIXEN Corporation
- Medicago Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America, Inc. (MTPA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Canada, Inc. (MTP-CA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- NeuroDerm, Ltd. (NDRM)
- PT Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Indonesia
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma (Thailand)
- MT Pharma Singapore PTE. Ltd.
- Tai Tien Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Tanabe Research Laboratories U.S.A.