Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The Basel-headquartered giant has decided to spend a major chunk of its $20.7bn windfall from the sale of its stake in Roche on a stock repurchasing program up to the end of 2023, disappointing some observers who wanted to see big licensing deals or acquisitions.
Increases in liver enzymes and fat could dampen approval prospects despite vupanorsen meeting its mid-stage primary endpoint, some analysts have said.
GSK enters the NASH race with a mid-stage candidate while Arrowhead gets to focus its R&D spending on candidates it may bring to market itself.
The Denmark-headquartered major is impressed with what it has seen in Dicerna in the two years since the companies teamed up and is paying an 80% premium to get hold of the US firm's RNAi technology platforms.
- Site Specific
- Drug Delivery
- Antisense, Oligonucleotides
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Large Molecule
- Nanotechnology, Chips, etc.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ablaris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alvos Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly Mercator Therapeutics, Inc.)
- Arrowhead Research Corporation
- Calando Pharmaceuticals, Inc.