Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bepirovirsen made the hepatitis B virus undetectable in nearly 30% of patients in a Phase II study – but it remains to be seen whether this response be sustained once treatment with the novel antisense product ends.
The UK company did not profit greatly from its role in COVID-19 vaccine, Vaxzevria, but hopes the same technology can form part of a breakthrough in hepatitis B.
The siRNA drug demonstrated a significant reduction in lipoprotein(a) from baseline of up to or greater than 90% for the majority of doses in a Phase II trial; Novartis has a potential first-to-market advantage.
Also, Cytovia will go public via SPAC merger, Nkarta capitalized on its positive early NK cell therapy data with a $230m offering, and venture capital mega-rounds include $220m for Reify, $110m for Satellite Bio and $100m for OMass Therapeutics.
- Site Specific
- Drug Delivery
- Antisense, Oligonucleotides
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Large Molecule
- Nanotechnology, Chips, etc.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ablaris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alvos Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly Mercator Therapeutics, Inc.)
- Arrowhead Research Corporation
- Calando Pharmaceuticals, Inc.