Horizon Therapeutics plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Horizon Therapeutics plc
The company launched Amjevita on the same day it announced fourth quarter 2022 earnings and provided 2023 guidance, upping the high-profile nature of the first-to-market US Humira biosimilar.
Roche remains the European sector’s biggest company despite a wobble in 2022, but Novo Nordisk’s spectacular growth has seen it overtake AstraZeneca and Novartis in market cap terms.
Many of the same factors that held down large M&A transactions in 2021 carried over to 2022, which saw eight buyouts valued at $2bn+, headlined by Amgen’s $27.8bn purchase of Horizon.
The year's biggest M&A deal, along with billion dollar alliances marked out December's dealmaking credentials.
- Drug Delivery
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bio-Technology General Corporation
- Crealta Holdings LLC
- Crealta Pharmaceuticals
- Curzion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Encode Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Horizon Pharma plc
- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Andromeda Biotech Ltd)
- Nitec Pharma AG
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.
- River Vision Development Corp.
- Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SVNT)
- TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc. (Neurogenetics Inc.)
- Vidara Therapeutics Inc
- Viela Bio, Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.