Horizon Therapeutics plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Horizon Therapeutics plc
Tens of billions would go to fund R&D, including Phase I and Phase II development of vaccines. But the plan would also crack down on inversions and offshoring.
US FDA approved new manufacturing for Tepezza, which had been sidelined by COVID-19 vaccine production. Horizon said it will resupply the market in April.
Tepezza was the breakout launch of the year and will change Horizon's growth trajectory, but for now it has been sidelined by a supply constraint caused by COVID-19 vaccine manufacturing.
Preliminary data from IQVIA suggest 2020 was one of the weakest in recent years for new launch trajectories although drug companies tell Scrip there are some lessons learned from promoting during the pandemic.
- Drug Delivery
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bio-Technology General Corporation
- Crealta Holdings LLC
- Crealta Pharmaceuticals
- Curzion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Encode Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Horizon Pharma plc
- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Andromeda Biotech Ltd)
- Nitec Pharma AG
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.
- River Vision Development Corp.
- Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SVNT)
- TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc. (Neurogenetics Inc.)
- Vidara Therapeutics Inc
- Viela Bio, Inc.