Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From 3SBio Inc.
Large or small, Chinese biotechs are receiving the cold shoulder from some investors amid souring investment sentiment. HanBio, Frontier and InnoCare have all seen their fundraising efforts hampered to various degrees.
US-listed Chinese biotechs are switching auditors in hopes of satisfying the US securities regulator's demands - but legal experts also see other considerations at play.
Rare disease and cancer treatments are front and center in the latest batch of China new drug approvals, while biosimilars are expected to move into the spotlight.
Private Company Edition: Kymera said it will take up to three programs into the clinic by next year. Also, three new life science funds recently launched, including a Gates Foundation-backed accelerator for COVID-19 treatments, and Cell Medica reemerges as Kuur with new funding for CAR-NKT therapies.
- Generic Drugs
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Decade Sunshine Limited
- Decade Sunshine Merger Sub
- Hongkong Sansheng
- Shenyang Sunshine Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
- Sunshine Guojian Pharmaceutical (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Wansheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sirton Pharmaceuticals SpA
- Sansheng Guojian Pharmaceutical (Shanghai) Co td