Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bracco S.p.A.
Bracco Imaging is paying $450m to buy Blue Earth Diagnostics from London-listed venture capital firm Syncona Investment Management Ltd.
French imaging agent specialist Guerbet is targeting multi-use markets to grow its diagnostic imaging business while continuing to build through acquisitions. While its diagnostic imaging revenues were about flat in 2018, its imaging intervention business grew almost 19% in constant currency compared to 2017.
Surprise provision directs favorable Medicare Part B reimbursement for a handful of therapeutics beginning later this year.
The global market for diagnostic and guided interventional cardiology products is expected to reach $4.8bn by 2021, and is driven in large part by the rising elderly population and increasing burden of cardiovascular disease (CVD). Meddevicetracker expects that intracardiac echocardiography (ICE), guide wire-based intravascular stenosis assessment (FFR) and optical coherence tomography (OCT) systems will drive overall market growth, given their high demand, which is supported by clinical evidence needed to bring cost savings and improved outcomes. Physicians' preference for using noninvasive and minimally invasive diagnostic techniques in cases where results are inconclusive is also changing the landscape of innovation. In this feature, we'll take a closer look at the overall market and its regional perspective, the competitive landscape of the three fastest-growing segments ICE, FFR and OCT, and the latest emerging technologies, as well as provide insight into what physicians think of these technologies.
- Medical Devices
- Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Outcomes Studies
- Services sold to health care facilities
- Specialized outpatient services
- Utilization Review, Claims Processing, Cost Contai
Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Specialized Provider Networks
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Contrast Agents
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- ACIST Medical Systems, Inc.
- Blue Earth Diagnostics
- Bracco Diagnostics inc.
- Bracco Imaging S.p.A.
- Bracco UK Limited
- Centro Diagnostico Italiano
- HLT, Inc.
- Heart Leaflet Technologies, Inc.
- E-Z-EM Inc.
- Swiss Medical Care SA