Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Heading into the J.P. Morgan Healthcare conference, pharmas have been focusing on discovery alliances. J&J’s deals look into novel tissue-targeted drugs, ionic liquid delivery technology and cancer vaccine R&D. Lilly teams with Entos on novel methods for delivering neurology drugs.
Roche’s oral treatment for spinal muscular atrophy and AstraZeneca’s non-small-cell lung cancer drug are among a number of medicines to get the thumbs up from the health technology assessment body, NICE.
Public Company Edition: It has been almost a month since a biopharma firm launched an IPO in the US, but special purpose acquisition corporations continue to take drug makers public, including Alvotech and Aerami. Outside the US, MaaT closed an IPO in Paris and BeiGene priced a Shanghai offering.
Novartis hopes a CAR-T with rapid manufacturing will be a winner, while novel bispecific antibodies in lymphoma and myeloma will make appearances, along with next-generation PI3K and BTK inhibitors.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Contrast Agents
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Archimedes Pharma Ltd.
- Centus Biotherapeutics Ltd.
- Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd.
- Kirin Pharma Company, Limited
- Kyowa Kirin Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Kirin Australia Pty Ltd
- Kyowa Kirin International PLC
- Kyowa Pharma Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ProStrakan Group plc
- Kyowa Kirin
- Kyowa Kirin Frontier Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.