Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From BIOTRONIK AG
Biotronik is touting successful clinical trial results with its Orsiro sirolimus-eluting coronary stent while continuing to develop a resorbable stent.
Mickelsen, an electrophysiologist at the University of Iowa, recently joined the rapidly growing San Diego-area company as Chief Translational Science Officer and is helping to guide the company’s development of novel electrophysiology therapies to treat cardiac arrhythmias.
The US FDA cleared the Vital Data Sensor, which identifies body temperature increases that can indicate a fever caused by an infection.
The IPO is expected to raise $166m to support R&D of new arrhythmia mapping and ablation technologies and expand commercial operations.
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive