RoundTable Healthcare Partners
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From RoundTable Healthcare Partners
Tempest goes public via a reverse merger with Millendo. Takeda inks its ninth deal of 2021, a discovery pact with BridGene around its chemoproteomics technology.
Mylan will be merged into a new company with Pfizer’s Upjohn, closing the chapter on a generic drug powerhouse that will be remembered as much for scandal as success.
This week's roundup includes CEO appointments by Eton Pharmaceuticals, the Biotechnology Innovation Organization and Hikma, in addition to various other high-level appointments by Astellas, Akili Interactive Labs and Oxford BioDynamics.
With US generic drug price erosion running at double digits, 2017 is expected to be a challenging year for the generic drug sector. Manufacturers are looking increasingly to complex generics, injectables and biosimilars as an offset, but it's unclear if wins in those areas will be enough to bridge the growth divide.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Beaver-Visitec International
- Clamonta Ltd., Mettis Orthopedic Group, O.R. Company, Olsen Medical, Renaissance Acquisition Holdings
- Riley Medical, SSI, Salter Labs
- Specialty Surgical Instrumentation, Inc.
- Symmetry Medical Inc., Symmetry Surgical Inc.
- TIDI Products
- TNCO Inc.
- Vesocclude Medical, LLC