Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
In what could be a blow to some aspiring developers eyeing the nascent but growing biosimilars market in China, new rules lay out when extrapolation of approved indications of reference biologics will be allowed, meaning this will not be automatic.
SinoVac has obtained conditional approval in China for its COVID-19 vaccine CoronaVac, while new clinical data released by the company show a large difference in protection rates in two separate trials, in one case barely above the WHO threshold.
No one wants to take away from India’s flair and prowess in the vaccines segment, but there should be no place for doubt when it comes to rigor in scientific and regulatory processes. Experts have raised questions around the restricted emergency use clearance of two COVID-19 vaccines in India.
Coronavirus Notebook: EU Opinion On Moderna’s mRNA-1273 Expected This Week, UK Boosts Vaccine Rollout As Lockdown Imposed
UK biotech firm Emergex has signed a deal with Brazil’s Biocruz for the development of a T-cell based vaccine, and the Philippines regulator has issued a warning after reports that members of the country’s presidential guard received an unauthorized vaccine produced by China’s Sinopharm.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- China National Medical Device Co., Ltd. (CMIC)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm CNPIC)
- China National Scientific Instruments & Materials Corporation (Sinopharm CSIMC)
- China Sinopharm International Corporation (Sinopharm International)
- Sinopharm A-THINK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sinopharm Group Company Limited