Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Dealmaking Quarterly Statistics, Q1 2021: Boston Scientific, Roche Start The Year With Billion-Dollar-Plus Acquisitions
During the first quarter, medical device company mergers and acquisition totalled $10.2bn, while in vitro diagnostic firms and research tools players completed M&A activity that totaled $5bn.
Plus deals involving AbbVie/Mitokinin, Roivant/Silicon Therapeutics, CASI/Cleave Therapeutics, Tallac/ALX Oncology, AgeX/LyGenesis, Chinook/Evotec and more.
Hologic made its third big acquisition of 2021 and Agilent agreed to pay up to $695m for Resolution Bioscience to extend its precision oncology capabilities.
The UK company is developing oncology panels for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Contract Research Organization-CRO
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Chiral Chemistry
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Synthesis Technologies, Production Processes
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- ACEA Biosciences
- Advanced Analytical Technologies
- J&W Scientific Inc.
- Lasergen, Inc.
- Luxcel Biosciences
- Resolution Bioscience, Inc.
- Seahorse Bioscience
- Silicon Genetics
- Ultra Scientific