H.U. Group Holdings, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From H.U. Group Holdings, Inc.
Brii’s antibody combo therapy nears approval in China, based on data from a late-stage study conducted outside the country.
The test, made by Fujirebio, will help Japan to reach its 400,000-per-week COVID-19 test target.
The disruptive medtech M&A of recent years was not matched in the past year for volume, but there were isolated outbreaks of major activity, as shown in our company rankings.
Market Intel: Precision Diagnostics And Focal Treatments Offer Personalized Approach To Prostate Cancer
The combined market for prostate cancer diagnostics and minimally invasive treatments is set to increase from $900m to $1.46bn in the next five years. But conservative treatment, or watchful waiting, is popular, limiting growth of newer, focal treatments.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced Life Science Institute, Inc.
- American Biological Technologies, Inc.
- CanAg Diagnostics AB
- Care'x Inc.
- Caris Life Sciences, Inc.
- Fornet, Inc.
- Fujirebio Diagnostics AB
- Fujirebio, Inc.
- Fujirebio Diagnostics Inc.
- Fujirebio Europe N.V.
- GUNMA Clinical-Laboratory Information Center Inc.
- HOKUSHIN Clinical Laboratory, Inc.
- Innogenetics N.V..
- Japan Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Japan Pathology Laboratory Inc.
- Kyushu Sterile Co., Ltd.
- Life Information Analysis Center, Inc.
- Miraca Holdings
- Nanshin Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- NIHON STERY CO., LTD.
- Pleiad, Inc.
- Rebio Gen, Inc.
- SHIONOGI BIOMEDICAL LABORATORIES, INC.
- SRL, Inc.
- SRL Hokuriku, Inc.
- SRL Hokkaido, Inc.
- SRL Kansai, Inc.
- SRL Laboratory Create, Inc.
- SRL Nishi-Nihon, Inc.
- SRL Shizuoka, Inc.
- SRL Technosystem, Inc.
- SSC, Inc.
- TFB, Inc.
- TSL, Inc.
- Tsuchiya Enterprise, Inc.