H.U. Group Holdings, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From H.U. Group Holdings, Inc.
Down But Not Out: Nichi-Iko Hives Off Sagent, Exits North America
Seven years after it paid almost three quarters of a billion dollars for US-based Sagent, troubled Nichi-Iko is offloading the struggling business.
Nichi-Iko Secures Up To ¥98.5bn Debt Relief As ADR Pushes Ahead
Troubled Japanese firm Nichi-Iko has currently has ¥55.8bn of debt forgiveness, which may expand to ¥98.5bn in the future. It currently faces regular payments until 2033 to settle all of its debts.
Earnings Recovery For Nichi-Iko Unlikely Before Full Resumption Of Toyama Shipments
Nichi-Iko still has a long road to recovery ahead as it attempts to get its Toyama plant back on its feet.
China First Domestic COVID-19 Antibody Therapy Moves Towards Green Light
Brii’s antibody combo therapy nears approval in China, based on data from a late-stage study conducted outside the country.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced Life Science Institute, Inc.
- American Biological Technologies, Inc.
- CanAg Diagnostics AB
- Care'x Inc.
- Caris Life Sciences, Inc.
- Fornet, Inc.
- Fujirebio Diagnostics AB
- Fujirebio, Inc.
- Fujirebio Diagnostics Inc.
- Fujirebio Europe N.V.
- GUNMA Clinical-Laboratory Information Center Inc.
- HOKUSHIN Clinical Laboratory, Inc.
- Innogenetics N.V..
- Japan Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Japan Pathology Laboratory Inc.
- Kyushu Sterile Co., Ltd.
- Life Information Analysis Center, Inc.
- Miraca Holdings
- Nanshin Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- NIHON STERY CO., LTD.
- Pleiad, Inc.
- Rebio Gen, Inc.
- SHIONOGI BIOMEDICAL LABORATORIES, INC.
- SRL, Inc.
- SRL Hokuriku, Inc.
- SRL Hokkaido, Inc.
- SRL Kansai, Inc.
- SRL Laboratory Create, Inc.
- SRL Nishi-Nihon, Inc.
- SRL Shizuoka, Inc.
- SRL Technosystem, Inc.
- SSC, Inc.
- TFB, Inc.
- TSL, Inc.
- Tsuchiya Enterprise, Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.