Medline Industries, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Medline Industries, Inc.
Industry wonders how emergency agency's COVID-19 public-private partnerships will fit in with the others.
Plus recent deals involving BeiGene, Assembly Biosciences, Piramal, Medivant, Revitope, Junshi, JW Therapeutics, Eureka, Acepodia, Chiesi, Bayer, NewG Lab, AnHeart
Medical supplies manufacturers can collaborate to address the novel coronavirus pandemic without violating antitrust law, the US Department of Justice has said.
The US agency is engaged with an ethylene oxide (EtO) sterilizer in Illinois that has temporarily closed to determine if there are any potential risks to the medical device supply chain. While the plant shut down about a month ago, regulators have only recently been made aware of the decision, which resulted from a law passed last year by the state legislature.
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Outcomes Studies
- Services sold to health care facilities
- Specialized outpatient services
- Utilization Review, Claims Processing, Cost Contai
Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Specialized Provider Networks
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Centurion Medical Products
- NeuroGym Technologies