Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Alloy raises $75m in venture funding to further its mission of open-source antibody technology discovery. It also spins out portfolio companies, like ophthalmic-focused Broadwing.
Public Company Edition: US initial public offerings are reawakening from a brief nap as Prometheus and Longboard prepare IPOs for launch. Also, Halozyme sells $700m worth of notes and Karuna’s $250m stock sale leads recent follow-on offerings.
Novartis and Takeda’s R&D efforts saw an impact from the COVID-19 pandemic, but both Lutz Hegemann and Andrew Plump believe that when the next pandemic hits, the industry and regulators will be better prepared for it.
Plus deals involving Sanofi/SIRION, Merck KGAA/Day One, Beijing Tide/Graviton, Vaccinex/Surface Oncology, Athena/Tris, Biomunex/Onward, Cellectis/Cytovia
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Shionogi Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Techno Advance Research Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Administration Service Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Business Partner Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Career Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Digital Science Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Pharmacovigilance Center Co., Ltd.
- Aburahi AgroResearch Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Smile Heart Co., Ltd
- UMN Pharma Inc.