Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Japan’s fast-track approval system for innovative drug candidates has marked its seventh year since launch, during which it has accepted 27 candidates with 13 of these moving to approval. But in recent years the system has faced a decreasing number of admitted candidates, this original infographic analysis shows.
GSK takes equity stake in Spero, and global rights to tebipenem except for certain Asian markets. Merck KGaA gets rights to Nerviano’s next-generation PARP inhibitor for cancer.
Plus deals involving Takeda/Puma, SillaJen/Basilea, Celltrion/Abpro, METiS/Voronoi, Yuhan/AtoGen, Biocytogen/FineImmune and Avance/C3.
Investors at the Advanced Therapies Europe conference in London struck a bullish note on the state of the market and offered up advice for cell and gene developers from fundraising, platform development to manufacturing.
- OTC, Consumer
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Shionogi Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Techno Advance Research Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Administration Service Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Business Partner Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Career Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Digital Science Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Pharmacovigilance Center Co., Ltd.
- Aburahi AgroResearch Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Smile Heart Co., Ltd
- UMN Pharma Inc.
- Shionogi B.V.