Vivasure Medical Limited
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Vivasure Medical Limited
Q3 medtech financing doubled in dollar volume to $3 billion, with debt offerings again representing the majority of the aggregate; acquisitions totaled $5.3 billion, mainly due to Johnson & Johnson’s $4.3 billion buy of Abbott Medical Optics. Diagnostics financings, which brought in $85 million, continued to decline, but at $5 billion, acquisitions showed a slight increase over the previous quarter, with Danaher’s takeover of Cepheid accounting for most of the M&A volume.
Recent executive-level company changes and promotions in the biopharma, medical device and diagnostics industries.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Drug Discovery Tools
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Vivasure Medical Ltd.