Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
In this roundup feature focusing on the developments in digital health, we highlight the key news and announcements from July.
Tali’s video game assesses and improves attention in children three to eight years old. Akili markets the EndeavorRx prescription video game therapy to improve attention function in children ages eight to 12. The deal will help Tali commercialize its technology in the US.
Chinese bioventures leap into the COVID cure fray as two little-known companies kick off clinical studies of androgen receptor antagonists in Brazil and the US.
Mahana is planning a 2022 nationwide launch of its FDA-cleared prescription digital therapeutic for treating symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alamo Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Diatranz Otsuka Limited
- JIMRO Co., Ltd.
- Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd
- Montigen Pharmaceuticals
- Neurovance, Inc.
- Otsuka Australia Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- ReCor Medical, Inc.
- Singapore Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- SuperGen, Inc.
- Taiwan Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharma Canada, Inc.
- Visterra Inc.