Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
AbbVies Rinvoq Succeeds Against The Odds In Phase II Lupus Trial
Despite a troubled history of JAK inhibitors in lupus trials, AbbVie’s Rinvoq has hit the mark in a mid-stage study of the condition, shifting focus to a pivotal program that could expand the blockbuster drug’s reach.
Pear Bankruptcy Filing Highlights Difficult Challenges Facing Digital Therapeutics
Pear Therapeutics filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in April and sold its remaining assets in an auction for about $6m. The demise of one the pioneers in the prescription digital therapeutics industry highlights the challenges PDT developers face getting their products reimbursed.
Boan Biotech Begins International Phase III Trial Of Denosumab Biosimilars
Having already launched one of its denosumab biosimilar products in China, Boan Biotech has now commenced an international Phase III study to secure approval in Europe, the US and Japan.
With Prolia Rival In The Bag, China’s Luye Takes Aim At Xgeva Biosimilar
Boan Biotech is continuing its ascent in Chinese biosimilars by filing another product with the country’s regulator.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alamo Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Diatranz Otsuka Limited
- JIMRO Co., Ltd.
- Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd
- Montigen Pharmaceuticals
- Neurovance, Inc.
- Otsuka Australia Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- ReCor Medical, Inc.
- Singapore Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- SuperGen, Inc.
- Taiwan Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharma Canada, Inc.
- Visterra Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.