Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
NIH’s National Cancer Institute licensed two experimental cancer therapies in the past month to biopharma firms, leading a heavy slate of cancer-focused tech transfer deal-making.
Cancer deals involve City of Hope/Chimeric, CARISMA/NYU, Sorrento/Mayo Clinic, Rain/Drexel, Diaprost/Memorial Sloan Kettering, Alkido/University of Kentucky. Plus, research collaborations in brief.
Vitafusion ‘Clinically Proven Absorption’ Claim Fails In C&D Appeal Of Industry Self-Regulation Review
Church & Dwight will comply with National Advertising Review Board decision to discontinue claim for vitafusion supplements. The panel rejected C&D’s argument that any amount of vitamin absorption is “clinically meaningful” and deferred to the National Advertising Division on C&D’s procedural challenge.
Will FDA-cleared prescription digital therapeutics be able to follow wellness, chronic disease and sleep disorder apps onto the formularies of major payers? For digital therapeutics companies investing in randomized controlled clinical trials, GMP manufacturing and FDA submissions for products, the current absence of public health insurance coverage is frustrating.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alamo Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Diatranz Otsuka Limited
- JIMRO Co., Ltd.
- Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd
- Montigen Pharmaceuticals
- Neurovance, Inc.
- Otsuka Australia Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- ReCor Medical, Inc.
- Singapore Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- SuperGen, Inc.
- Taiwan Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharma Canada, Inc.
- Visterra Inc.