Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Will FDA-cleared prescription digital therapeutics be able to follow wellness, chronic disease and sleep disorder apps onto the formularies of major payers? For digital therapeutics companies investing in randomized controlled clinical trials, GMP manufacturing and FDA submissions for products, the current absence of public health insurance coverage is frustrating.
With goal dates for almost 40 novel drugs and biologics coming up in the second half of 2020 after a record number of first half approvals, even the pandemic looks unlikely to prevent another solid year for innovative drugs at US FDA.
Otsuka's novel ADHD therapy moves closer to a potential filing after meeting its endpoint in two Phase III trials, validating a past acquisition and further bolstering the Japanese firm's CNS prospects.
In response to Church & Dwight’s Single Well-defined Issue Fast Track challenge at NAD, Pharmavite modifies “clinically proven absorption” claims for Nature Made Multi Complete, Prenatal Multi + DHA Softgels, and Prenatal Gummies by disclosing nutrients clinically tested.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alamo Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Diatranz Otsuka Limited
- JIMRO Co., Ltd.
- Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd
- Montigen Pharmaceuticals
- Neurovance, Inc.
- Otsuka Australia Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- ReCor Medical, Inc.
- Singapore Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- SuperGen, Inc.
- Taiwan Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharma Canada, Inc.
- Visterra Inc.