Laboratory Corporation of America
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Laboratory Corporation of America
Quidel will pay $6bn for Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. Labcorp will acquire Personal Genome Diagnostics for $575m.
BMS is advancing a growing Phase I and II R&D pipeline, including a Factor XIa inhibitor with lower bleeding risk than current anticoagulants, as well as other internal and external research programs.
Public Company Edition: Blade will merge with a special purpose acquisition corporation to go public, Bluebird spins out 2seventy with $442m in cash and Compass raises $125m in a move to the Nasdaq.
Labcorp’s combined COVID-19 and influenza A/B test has received emergency use approval in a bid to minimize spread of both illnesses during this winter.
- Contract Research Organization-CRO
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Medical Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alpha Medical Laboratories
- Covance Inc.
- Colorado Laboratory Services
- Kentucky Laboratory Services
- Medtox Scientific
- Monogram Biosciences
- Mount Sinai Health System Clinical Outreach Laboratories
- MountainStar Clinical Laboratories
- PACLAB Network Laboratories
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
- SensiGen LLC
- Sequenom, Inc.
- Tri-Cities Laboratory