Laboratory Corporation of America
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Laboratory Corporation of America
Pixel kit allows users to send nasal swab samples to be tested with LabCorp’s a real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction test. Health care providers will call consumers who test positive; negative test results will be delivered by email or through LabCorp’s online portal.
MYR’s Hepcludex obtained EU accelerated approval in July, making it the first approved therapy for hepatitis D. One analyst sees the drug as a blockbuster revenue opportunity for Gilead.
LabCorp’s Pixel COVID-19 test home collection kit will be available over the counter through LabCorp’s website.
Following in the wake of Merck & Co's acquisition of VelosBio, the German major is spending big to get hold of the Swiss oncology biotech NBE-Therapeutics which is also targeting the ROR1 protein.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Medical Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alpha Medical Laboratories
- Covance Inc.
- Colorado Laboratory Services
- Kentucky Laboratory Services
- Medtox Scientific
- Monogram Biosciences
- Mount Sinai Health System Clinical Outreach Laboratories
- MountainStar Clinical Laboratories
- PACLAB Network Laboratories
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
- SensiGen LLC
- Sequenom, Inc.
- Tri-Cities Laboratory