Laboratory Corporation of America
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Laboratory Corporation of America
The Finnish group has concluded an extensive search to partner its first-in-class CYP11A1 inhibitor, banking an impressive $290m upfront fee for the Phase II drug which is being evaluated for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
A buyout of Seagen would boost Merck & Co’s goal of becoming the dominant player in oncology by 2025, but the deal is said to be far from done.
AbbVie inks collaboration and option deal focused on targeted protein degradation with Plexium. Cend and Calabrius merge in an all-stock transaction.
Many industry leaders expect broad progress in the field of RNA technologies following the rapid and successful roll-out of mRNA vaccines against COVID-19 last year. Genetic medicines of various types, emerging platforms for tackling previously “undruggable” targets and the microbiome were among other areas singled out as areas to watch in 2022.
- Contract Research Organization-CRO
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Medical Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alpha Medical Laboratories
- Covance Inc.
- Colorado Laboratory Services
- Kentucky Laboratory Services
- Medtox Scientific
- Monogram Biosciences
- Mount Sinai Health System Clinical Outreach Laboratories
- MountainStar Clinical Laboratories
- PACLAB Network Laboratories
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
- Personal Genome Diagnostics Inc.
- SensiGen LLC
- Sequenom, Inc.
- Tri-Cities Laboratory