Laboratory Corporation of America
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Laboratory Corporation of America
Private Company Edition: The average exit from biopharma investments rose from $356.8m in 2019 to $520.6m in 2020, explaining the staggering $12bn invested in the industry during the first half of this year versus $17bn for all of last year. In recent VC deals, VelosBio’s $137m series B was the largest.
Bristol makes its own deal with Celgene ally Dragonfly, while Gilead ends virology partnerships with Durect and Precision BioSciences.
Public Company Edition: Drug developers continue to take advantage of investors’ preference for biotechnology investments, with CRISPR, Acceleron and BioNTech raising massive sums. The wealth isn’t spreading to everyone, however, as DBV Technologies is restructuring and cutting jobs.
With so many companies developing treatments and vaccines against coronavirus, and most other affected by the pandemic, they can’t all be winners.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Laboratory Testing Services
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
Laboratory Testing Services
- Anatomical Pathology
In Vitro Diagnostics
- Chemistry, Immunoassay
- Molecular Diagnostics & Genetic Testing
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alpha Medical Laboratories
- Covance Inc.
- Colorado Laboratory Services
- Kentucky Laboratory Services
- Medtox Scientific
- Monogram Biosciences
- Mount Sinai Health System Clinical Outreach Laboratories
- MountainStar Clinical Laboratories
- PACLAB Network Laboratories
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
- SensiGen LLC
- Sequenom, Inc.
- Tri-Cities Laboratory