Cook Group, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Cook Group, Inc.
Plus recent deals involving AbbVie/Caribou, Sanofi/i2O, Merck & Co./Starpharma, Protalix/SarcoMed, Targovax/Papyrus, Medivir/Ubiquigent, Eton/Azurity
In tandem with buying the rest of Kleo, Tonix licenses molecular degradation technology from Yale. Neurogene, University of Dundee partner on cell therapies for neurological disorders.
The company also raised a $70m Series A round and is looking to develop “off-the-shelf” gene therapies adapted to settings with fewer resources.
Public Company Edition: The new year started with two companies signaling plans for significant near-term initial public offerings, following Inhibikase’s launch as the last IPO of 2020. Other recent financial highlights include layoffs at Calithera and Regenxbio’s $200m Zolgensma royalty sale.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Cook Biotech, Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Cook MyoSite
- Cook Regentec
- Medical engineering Device Institue (MED Institute)
- William A. Cook Australia Pty. Ltd