Cook Group, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Cook Group, Inc.
Zydus has established proof of concept for ZYIL1, a NLRP3 inflammasome inhibitor to treat cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes, via Phase II trials in Australia. Will the oral drug have an upper hand over injectables like Novartis’ Ilaris?
Like some of its allo CAR-T rivals, CB-010’s early promise has fallen away, but Caribou still hopes a higher dose can bring with it real durability of response.
National Resilience, Parker Institute team to incubate cancer startups. Metropolitan AntiViral Drug Accelerator will focus on eight molecular features of SARS-CoV-2 to create novel oral antivirals.
Longtime industry experts Kim Trautman, Steve Niedelman and Dennis Gucciardo spoke with Medtech Insight about interesting or insightful stakeholder comments on the US FDA’s proposed Quality Management System Regulation. Part one of two.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Cook Biotech, Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Cook MyoSite
- Cook Regentec
- Medical engineering Device Institue (MED Institute)
- William A. Cook Australia Pty. Ltd