Cook Group, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Cook Group, Inc.
The impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the size of the pharma R&D pipeline in 2020 could be felt in a number of ways.
Private Company Edition: Clover’s $230m financing was the largest of recent mega-rounds. Century Therapeutics ($160m), Vividion ($135m) and eGenesis ($125m) also raised big rounds and investors Foresite Capital ($969m), Sofinnova Partners ($540m) and OMX Ventures ($150m) raised new VC funds.
Plus recent deals involving AbbVie/Caribou, Sanofi/i2O, Merck & Co./Starpharma, Protalix/SarcoMed, Targovax/Papyrus, Medivir/Ubiquigent, Eton/Azurity
In tandem with buying the rest of Kleo, Tonix licenses molecular degradation technology from Yale. Neurogene, University of Dundee partner on cell therapies for neurological disorders.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Cook Biotech, Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Cook MyoSite
- Cook Regentec
- Medical engineering Device Institue (MED Institute)
- William A. Cook Australia Pty. Ltd