Cook Group, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Cook Group, Inc.
Following a busy year for point of care diagnostics, the industry is facing a period of consolidation. The drive for new technologies is being countered by regulatory and financial issues.
Medtech Insight spoke to David Atkins, the CEO of genomics company Congenica, to learn more about how its platform is being used in one of the largest genetics studies to date. The company expects the technology to eventually transform treatment of rare diseases.
Kaia’s digital therapy system will be available to users through a Luna On-Demand Physical Therapy, a provider of at-home physical therapy services.
Private Company Edition: Arbor is developing drugs based on proprietary gene editors, Acrivon is applying proteomics to precision cancer therapies, and bit.bio is producing differentiated cell products. Also, Marengo launches with $80m, Sanofi invests up to $60m in Gyroscope and Shasqi raises $50m.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Cook Biotech, Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Cook MyoSite
- Cook Regentec
- Medical engineering Device Institue (MED Institute)
- William A. Cook Australia Pty. Ltd