This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
~Novo Industri has acquired an additional 78% of ZymoGenetics
13 Jul 1999
Novo Industri has acquired an additional 78% of ZymoGenetics (researching growth factors and blood coagulation products) bringing its stake in ZymoGenetics to 94%. Novo plans to acquire the remaining 6% in the near future.
Already a Biomedtracker subscriber?You have access to the full deal record through your subscription
Want to become a subscriber?Subscribers get more deal details, updates, deal financials and deal products.Questions?