In Vivo is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction
Brought to you by

Guidant buys BioStent

Executive Summary

Guidant has agreed to acquire BioStent, a start-up medical device company specializing in bioabsorbable vascular stents. It is buying 51% of the company now for $10mm, and in early 2004 plans to buy the remaining 49% for an additional $6mm, based on BioStent's achievement of certain requirements.
Deal Industry
  • Medical Devices
    • Biomaterials
    • Implantable Devices
Deal Status
  • Final
Deal Type
  • Acquisition
    • Partial Acquisition

Related Companies

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register