In Vivo is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction
Brought to you by

Qiagen acquires stake in Ipsogen

Executive Summary

Sample and assay technologies developer Qiagen NV has offered €12.90 ($18.63, a 71% premium) per share to acquire 47% of public molecular diagnostics firm Ipsogen SA. Immediately following the signing of a definitive agreement and the commencement of the initial purchase, Qiagen will begin the process of acquiring the remaining 53% of Ipsogen. The total value of the deal is €65mm based on 5mm shares outstanding.
Deal Industry
  • Biotechnology
  • Biotechnology
    • Pharmacogenetics-Pharmacogenomics
  • In Vitro Diagnostics
    • Molecular Diagnostics & Genetic Testing
  • Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
    • PCR & Amplification Tools
Deal Status
  • Final
Deal Type
  • Acquisition
    • Payment Includes Cash
    • Intra-Biotech Deal
    • Partial Acquisition

Related Companies

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register