In Vivo is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction
Brought to you by

Watson Pharmaceuticals buys Ascent Pharmahealth for $A375mm

Executive Summary

Specialty pharmaco Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. has agreed to acquire Ascent Pharmahealth Ltd., the Australian and Southeast Asian drug business of Strides Arcolab Ltd., for $A375mm ($393mm) in cash.Shareholders sold 94% of the stock to Watson and Ascent's CEO, the remaining 6%.
Deal Industry
  • Pharmaceuticals
    • Generic Drugs
    • Nutraceuticals
    • OTC, Consumer
Deal Status
  • Final
Deal Type
  • Acquisition
    • Payment Includes Cash
    • Full Acquisition

Related Companies

UsernamePublicRestriction

Register