In Vivo is part of Pharma Intelligence UK Limited

This site is operated by Pharma Intelligence UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 13787459 whose registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. The Pharma Intelligence group is owned by Caerus Topco S.à r.l. and all copyright resides with the group.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

Brought to you by

GSK, Pfizer form JV, creating leading consumer health care firm; Pfizer exits JV following demerger of Haleon

Executive Summary

GlaxoSmithKline PLC and Pfizer Inc. are combining their consumer health care businesses to create a new global leader in that sector that will be majority owned (68%) by GSK with Pfizer owning the remaining 32%.

Deal Industry
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Pharmaceuticals
    • OTC, Consumer
Deal Status
  • Final
Deal Type
  • Alliance
    • Joint Venture

Related Companies