- Ardana PLC
- Valneva USA Inc.
- Paion AG
- Arpida Ltd.
- Galapagos NV
- Epigenomics AG
- Renovo Group PLC
- Oxagen Ltd.
- XenoPort Inc.
- Topotarget AS
- Gentium SPA
- BioXell SPA
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Micromet Inc.
- National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute
- CuraGen Corp.
- G2M Cancer Drugs AG
- GPC Biotech AG
- Medigene AG
- Ardana brings in £21mm with its IPO
- Intercell raises €53.4mm with IPO
- Paion brings in €40mm with IPO
- Arpida raises CHF97.2mm with IPO
- Galapagos Genomics brings in €22mm with IPO
- Epigenomics AG completes €41.6mm IPO
- Renovo files for, then later withdraws IPO
- Speedel files for, then withdraws IPO; lists shares on SWX
- Oxagen raises $59.8mm via Series B round
- XenoPort brings in $48.8mm with its IPO
- TopoTarget gets DKK259mm in IPO
- ProStrakan completes its IPO
- Strakan, ProSkelia merge in stock swap
- Gentium completes its $22mm IPO
- BioXell and Merck partner to develop sepsis candidates
- TopoTarget, CuraGen end belinostat development deal
- TopoTarget buys G2M
- TopoTarget acquires Prolifix
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.