- J&J to acquire 3-D Pharmaceuticals
- Centocor to develop 3-D Pharmaceuticals' thrombin inhibitors
- GSK buys Corixa
- Pfizer buys Vicuron for $1.9bn in cash
- Versicor and P&U sign potential $30mm deal
- Genentech and Roche license OSI's lead drug
- Genentech, Tanox settle anti-1gE antibody suit
- Novartis, Vertex in kinase protein deal
- Merck & Co. licenses rights to Vertex's cancer compound
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.