- Medical Device
- SpinalMotion Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- DePuy Synthes Spine Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Kyphon Inc.
- NuVasive Inc.
- Synthes Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Medtronic Sofamor Danek USA Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- LDR Holding Corp.
- Globus Medical Inc.
- Alphatec Holdings Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp.
- Northwestern University
- DePuy AcroMed will buy Link Spine Group
- ArthroCare acquires Parallax Medical
- Medtronic to buy Kyphon for cash
- Synthes-Stratec buys Spine Solutions for $350mm
- Stryker acquires SpineCore
- Medtronic acquires Spinal Dynamics for $269.5mm
- Kyphon acquires St. Francis for $525mm in cash plus earn-outs
- Abbott buys Spinal Concepts for $170mm in cash
- Zimmer buys Abbott Spine for $360mm cash
- SpinalMotion gets $20mm with Series C
- Innovative Spinal Technologies closes $39mm Series B
- Innovative Spinal Technologies gets $18mm via Series C
- Integra buys Innovative Spinal Technologies for $9.25mm
- NuVasive acquires Cervitech for $47mm plus earn-outs
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.